Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ghostie's Lullaby


I saw the blossom sprout from the heart of the wood.
Without word, without thought.
I saw the blossom sprout from the heart of the wood
and I knew it was right and I knew it was good.

I  saw the crows feast on the eggs from the nest.
Without fingers, without hands.
I saw the crows feast on the eggs from the nest
and I knew it was certain and I knew it was best.

I saw the water sparkle on the edge of the tide.
Without footprints, without want.
I saw the water sparkle on the edge of the tide
and I knew it was true and I knew it was fine.

I saw the earth sowed with the seed made of bones
Without memory, without breath.
I saw the earth sowed with the seed made of bones
and I knew it was final and I knew I was home.

3 comments:

Jen Jewel Brown said...

It's raining bones and glistening purple blue black feathers ...

nice to b back

n I have finally wrestled blogger back into behaving - had to go beta to can my poll, am adding some images of Melbourne's rich graf wall collection after not being able to upload images for yonks

xxJen

Jen Jewel Brown said...

http://flaminghoop.blogspot.com/

ScaughtFive said...

Nice to have ye back. These blaughs can be hard to steer if you don't know the speech of the HTML. I'm doing some dog sitting so I'll drop by this weakend.

Ex Interior