Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No Shit, Shirley

William Golding said he was trapped in a bone box.
I think he said that.  I might have been dreaming.
Carson Palmer said somebody is going to die on the field one of these days.
He said that.  I read it in Sports Illustrated.
Hildegard of Bingen said "not tonight, I have a headache."
Boy did she ever.
George Clinton said it sounded like Rural Funk to him.
So he sat down and he got his harp out.
McAuliffe sent a message to Luttwitz at Bastogne
it just said "Nuts".
I don't know how that translates in German.
Eddie Murphy said to just sing and women will throw their panties on the stage.
They never do.
The Gracchi got tossed into the Tiber for trying to get the plebes twenty acres and a mule.
There ain't no rule for the company freaks.
Herman Melville said it was the whiteness of the whale that above all things appalled him.
No shit, Shirley.


No comments: