Monday, May 12, 2008

Can We Have Our Bomb Back?

Shiite amal militia, dood.
We load the amps
drum cases
n gig bags
into the rolling
money pit
so they can
soak up the smell
of stale beer and
dim bulb b.o.
in Georgetown.
Thank you, mister soundman.
I'm fresh faced illuminated now.
What would I do without you?
Who will be there to play
his band's demo
to a load-in empty room
at gas giant / comet collision volume
through the shit encrusted P.A.?
Who's gonna show me
how played out
and wimpy me n mine are
by not giving me any fucking
monitor mix?
I saw you.
I saw you unplug the amp.
The amp you insisted I use an extension cord for
that you ran back to the outlet
by your piss soaked,
bedwetter rawk music
soundboard.
You certainly showed me.
Mastrubation,
Popcicle eating,
reading,
walking,
thinking,
fucking,
laying in and listening to baseball
while smelling
rain soaked grass
through the open window,
playing guitar
n singing
on the porch
without silly cunts
playing games.
Those are just a few
of the things you showed me
I could have chosen to do
instead of waste
your precious time
and soil your enlightened ears.
Sorry we hurt your bar, mister.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScaughtFive said...

I love Wes. If he could sing the way he does live in the recording studio, their flag would wave high above all of the Green Day dreck and Weezer geezers. Ryan is me guitar twin, though. He's top of the pops!

Surfswarm said...

so angelic AM does not have you chained to the wall in a gimpy suit as i suspected. i liked that blog entry muchos muchos - you should suggest to that increasingly miserablist bugger kilbey that he read it, it reminded me of the way he somtimes writes - when he's not banging on about how shit everything is. thats not very nice or sympathetic of me is it...hhmmmm...brief loss of sympathy with the k man, all gone now. i like young sportsmen (although i may not tell people that) - lots of new music coming in my ears at the moment

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScaughtFive said...

You got it, mah AM. Soon I'll be telephoning you and telling you about several good things that happened today!