Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dinah Gettoutahere

Lucien Disguise,
that's a fellow you can set your wash to.
Anna Leakage,
is a lady you don't want to have to follow.
Dave Infamy
carried out his orders
straight to the curb.
He left them in the circular file
with a pizza crust and a spent Trojan
awaiting the long journey to Olympia.
Ian Absentia,
where'd he go?
I always liked that guy.
He said the funniest things
and the thing he did with his balls
in that Moscow Idaho bar almost made me piss myself.
Helena Handbasket
was permanently parked on the first barstool
at Al's on 45th until lately.
What a shame.
Yasser Nasser
sat on the fence regarding most issues of the day.
He did have a thing, I'm told
for Sue S. Canal.
I think they may have gotten it on.
Ray Incandescent
is a bit much,
don't you think?
Me too.
Dinah Gettoutahere
always pulls the fade
when things start getting woozy.
What a class act.
What a class act, people...



1 comment: