Monday, January 26, 2009

Cheesy Petes and Good Times!

Fuckaduckie! It's joke time again...


What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common?
- Same middle name.


Knock knock.
Who's there?
Little old lady.
Little old lady who?
I didn't know you yodel!!


What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
- A carrot.


What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
- Nacho cheese.


The world is a dangerous place; only yesterday I went into
a drugstore and punched someone in the face.
Jerry Limb


What's ET short for?
- Because he's got little legs.


Where would you weigh a whale?
- At the whale weigh station.


Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into
an open sewer and die.
Mel Brooks

1 comment:

Dana said...

I love the Mel Brooks one!

And I still can't believe you'd never heard the yodel one...