Thursday, January 8, 2009

Several Versions of Certain Film


(What follows
is very Corso-like
and gets sorta 'blue'.
Some of you readlings
may wanna wait
for a brighter sheet
to get its hang-ups 
laundered here
and 
sit this one out...)

Segmented dream 
of an endless wound
visited via jism 
through the camera
of my prick.
I am sensually thus
shown several versions
in new emerging views
of a slightly bent shaft.
I don't upgrade.
Only swords have handles.
It shouldn't.
I shouldn't.
She didn't.
Mine imperative.
There are too many angers
with nothing to prove.
I live
through the film 
of my prick
to never be me.
All of life
including mine
I've never wanted what
that is not mine.
I develop
through the film
of my prick.
Vision is to me
all that
yet never seems to be.
What does it mean?
Goddamn it, 
what does it mean??

1 comment:

Jen Jewel Brown said...

I'm humming with this one. Love Corso and all the beats.

xJen