Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blue Dress

She's going
to look for
a blue dress
downtown.
I'm heading
into the basement
to wrestle
with
crow black ribbons
of feedback.
El-King will
apply rhinoceros tonic
to the open wound
on the side of
the passenger whale-shark.
J-squared
has the double kick drum podium
to expound the absurd
with wobbling plastic eyes
and crumbling monster cookie
crumbs.
She's going
to meet me there.
My heart is filled with helium
when I think about her
walking down Second Avenue
through the Rendezvous door
and into my arms.

2 comments:

Surfswarm said...

the creative juices are clearly flowing at the house of scaught. much better than that shite kilbey bangs out :)

ScaughtFive said...

Ha! I even gotta rabbit 50 or 60 hours a week and crank this shit out! That guy needs a king or Royal Dutch of Dukes to be his patron so he can get back to kicking out the space jams.