Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lawyer Mill

A droogie o' mine once said
"All I do is work, feeling glum."
Yes, yes.
Oh, what a thrill.
I need the terror.
Sometimes it's like
the dreams of Rommel
or Montgomery of El Alamein
played out in the pushing of paper
and
sometimes
it's like
humping a cheese grater
that's been occulted
for several years
in a glacier.
Attached are PDF files
of supporting documentation.
RBQ drew the study of our
visages under internal and external pressures.
The second piece
explores
the Lacanian jouissance
one experiences while
resolving client issues over the phone.
Rabbit on, my dear children.
Rabbit on...







6 comments:

Dana said...

I love those pictures. Especially the phone one. I know the feelin'!

Surfswarm said...

hey scaughtie - yay, i'm a droogie. bet my job is shitter than yours. i've written something on my blooger - its not poetry to compare to thine, for i am straighteth - please read it and exhault in my hetrosexually orientated prose.

ScaughtFive said...

Hey DanaGirl! I do know you love these primary source accounts of the exchange of labor for capital. Life starts after the whistle blows for you and I, though.

I'm having a hard time thinking yer rabbit is more of a teeth grinder than mine. I'll journey over to yer blaugh tonight after Doll Testing.

Mrs. Test

ScaughtFive said...

That second paragraph was a shout out to my droog in Ablivion, M.K. Jeeves, of course.

S-C-O-Double-Tay

Dana said...

Oh no, I'm sure you win the "teeth grinding" competition, but I'd like to smash this phone to bits at least ten times a day! =)

ScaughtFive said...

Smashy Smashy dearie DanaGirl!