Friday, April 25, 2008

Inventory

Occasionally
I pull my gulliver off my me
turn it upside down
shake it
n see.
Here's what tumbled
out this morning.
Let's viddy, eh?
My Sunflower
Fox Hunt
The Fool
Brian Jones
the split finger fastball
mycorrhizae and symbiosis
Patti Smith
modality
Rickenbacker guitars
the twilight town
in my dreams
The Mahgreb
kissing
turkish coffee
you
Theodora and Justinian
Lux Nova
Jackie Robinson
1066
Martin Amis
Helen Mirren
Eleanor of Aquitaine
A Confederacy of Dunces
Raymond Huffman
Peter Haskett
Tony Newton
237 Steiner St. Apt. 3
Hubert Sumlin
1966
the conservation of energy
Jim Brown
Sufism
The Kinks
In His Own Write
Mildred Corrie and her Cadillac
Bean
The Daily Racing Form
magnetism
Aristotle's Politics
Cthulu
that macaroni salad
they serve at Kona Kitchen
D major
G flat minor
Three Laws of Motion
Ava n Shriley
Molly

Not a bad haul, eh?









2 comments:

Surfswarm said...

well that would be just dandy scaught. i have added a link to you on mine - not that anyone ever looks at mine. am enjoying what i am reading and hearing here very much...in fact, you reminded me of how great the kinks are, hence big sky on the playlist. cheers, as we say in dear old decaying albion

Surfswarm said...

wreckless eric has a hilarious (and then tragic) autobiography out. well worth a read