Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Slip Kid

Hey,
know what?
Something's happening.
Coming to me from a distance
getting closer
and
growing inside me
with each passing
hour.
I feel it
in my body
waking up
from a long, long
sleepwalk
at the bottom
of a december cold
lake.
I can feel it in the
lovely keys
of the piano
who came to stay
and needs tuning.
I can taste it
in the blue popsicle
I enjoyed
with deliberate slowness,
like kissing
someone you know
you're falling in love
with.
Guess what?
I know what it is.
Its impermanence
is encoded with
divine transmssions.
The blind idiot universe
wants to briefly possess
a firefly minute to
see
feel
and heal.
I am the firefly
and the beekeeper.
Be here with me
and see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScaughtFive said...

Raspberry, I think. Mostly, it's blue flavor and makes me want to kiss.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScaughtFive said...

You!!