Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shovel Into Spade Kit

Scaught Five
The Boy Wander
and also now Santa, folks
loses his shit
on the East Greenlake Express.
The Shame Train
as Roar-E used to call it.
Reading this Murakami book
I never read this type of book
cause I'm high fallutin'.
No disputin'.
Serve from the left.
Remove from the right.
Anyroad, it makes me chuckle
n then I start
thinking about a series
of laffs that prod me
ta dae the same.
Stone Fury.
Shut Up Little Man.
Amplitude Modulation.
Derek n Clive.
Peoples is getting uneasy
because I can't stop
he he he he he he heh heh
HA!
HA!
Snort n sniffle...
Wottaya lookin' at me like that for?
Steady on, grandad.
I'm Santa,
it's part of me job.
Uh oh...
I'm getting off right here
waaay before my stop
cause I remember this:
"Don't tell anybody what I'm about to tell you,
It's all very Candlestein."
Candlestein?
Wot the fook r you wingin' on about, drude?
Clandestine??
"That's what I said."
Nowt.
You said Candlestein.
Poops! I weren't supposed to tell anybloody about that.
S'okay Roosty.
He ain't gonna come here.
Things at the Last Rung is pretty candlestein, after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScaughtFive said...

Comin' all the way from the Northwest Pole straight to you n' yers and yes, I'll be bringing some pasts and presents.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.